Welcome...

to my Cata-blog!

I hope you enjoy my creations!

They are all hand-made and unique in their own way. If you are interested in, or have any questions about anything you see here, feel free to contact me.

StinkinKute@hotmail.com

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Marysville Strawberry Festival Craft Market

I have sent in my application for the Craft Market at the Strawberry Festival towards the end of June. I am excited and nervous! I think it will be fun to see how my wares do with the masses. My sister, Hillarie will be joining me by proxy. She has been hard at work on a few wares of her own, including crayon rolls, tissue holders, re-usable/washable sandwich and snack bags...etc. If you are in the area, look for me in the booth with the big skunk tail.

Stinkin' Kute!









4 comments:

hillarie said...

I don't know where to start! I looked at everything, by the way, and it all looks great! The pictures are great and the wares are even better! I wish I could be there. I can't wait to hear how it goes! Good luck, my sista.

Payne Family said...

Chelsie,
These are awesome!! Great job!! I really want a dangle, bookmark, and worm. I will give you a call and tell you which ones I want and maybe you could set them aside for me and I will get it when we come to Chelan in August. It was great to be able to click on the pictures and get a really nice up close view of the items. I think you will do great. Talk to you soon.

Jen

Michael said...

Well done, Sunshine! You pictures look great, and your descriptions really do a good job selling the product. I am very excited for and proud of you!

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....